are here: Home > Support > Browse > What
is included in my purchase?
What is included in my purchase?
When you purchase a GPS waypoint set you get
- A KML file to view the waypoints using Google Earth.
- A GPX file to upload the waypoints into your handheld GPS.
- A PDF document containing a key and description of each GPX
All three files are bundeled in one ZIP file
that is immediately downloaded when you make your purchase. Click
on the icons for more information.
|Google Earth (Free
- Download now!)
Contains placemarks and tracks orgainized
into folders such as:
- Boat Ramps
- Access Points
- Runs, Pools & Rapids
- Bridges & Crossings
- Many more
Click here for
general information on Google Earth KML files.
|Handheld GPS Unit and
Contains GPS waypoints in a file that can be uploaded
into a handheld GPS unit using or viewed using mapping
software. Each waypoint contains the following:
- Latitude and longitude coordinates
- Six character name (why?)
- Short description
|Adobe Acrobat Reader
Contains a table that can be printed. The table is the
waypoint key and includes the following information:
- Six character name
- KML placemark name
- Waypoint description